The Timestamp PDFs tool adds document-level time stamps to input documents and saves them as a new file:
Figure 1. Timestamp PDFs Tool Actions Sequence
The Timestamp PDFs tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Add Timestamp - document-level timestamps are added to the documents.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.