<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: Default Tools > Bookmarks Tools >
Generate Bookmarks from Page Text
The Generate Bookmarks from Page Text tool creates bookmarks from the text of input documents:
Figure 1. Generate Bookmarks from Page Text Tool Actions Sequence
The Generate Bookmarks from Page Text tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Generate Bookmarks from Page Text - bookmarks are generated from specified document text.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.