The Find and Replace Bookmark Text tool finds and replaces text in bookmark titles:
Figure 1. Find and Replace Bookmark Text Tool Actions Sequence
The Find and Replace Bookmark Text tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Find and Replace Bookmark Text - the specified terms are searched for and replaced.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the new documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode, Do Not Ask for Passwords and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.