<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: Default Tools > Create PDF Tools >
Create PDF from Images
The Create PDF from Images tool creates PDF documents from raster images.
This tool uses five actions from the Actions Library. The sequence of these actions in the Tool Actions Sequence determines the order in which they are performed:
1. Ask for Source Files - the tool prompts for documents. See here for action parameters.
2. Create PDF from Images - raster images are identified and converted to PDF. See here for action parameters.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed. See here for action parameters.
4. Save Documents - the new documents are saved. See here for action parameters.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed. See here for action parameters.
The Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.