<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: Default Tools > Pages Tools >
Add Header and Footer
The Add Header and Footer tool adds headers and footers to documents and saves them to a new file.
This tool uses five actions from the Actions Library. The sequence of these actions in the Tool Actions Sequence determines the order in which they are performed:
1. Ask for Source Files - the tool prompts for documents. See here for action parameters.
2. Add Header and Footer - headers and footers are inserted into the document. See here for action parameters.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed. See here for action parameters.
4. Save Documents - the new documents are saved. See here for action parameters.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed. See here for action parameters.
The Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.