<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: Default Tools > Create PDF Tools >
The Split/Merge PDFs tool splits single PDF documents into multiple files or merges multiple PDF documents into a single file:
Figure 1. Split/Merge PDFs Tool Actions Sequence
The Split/Merge PDFs tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Split/Merge Documents - a single PDF document is split into multiple documents, or multiple PDF documents are merged into a single document.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.