<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: Default Tools > Pages Tools >
The Resize Pages tool resizes specified pages of input documents:
Figure 1. Resize Pages Tool Actions Sequence
The Resize Pages tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Resize Pages - specified document pages are resized.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.