<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: Default Tools > Pages Tools >
Remove Headers and Footers
The Remove Headers and Footers tool removes headers and footers from input documents:
Figure 1. Remove Headers and Footers Tool Actions Sequence
The Remove Headers and Footers tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Remove Headers and Footers - headers and footers are removed from the documents.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.