<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: Default Tools > Optimize PDF Tools >
The Optimize PDF tool optimizes the content of input documents in order to reduce the file size:
Figure 1. Optimize PDF Tool Actions Sequence
The Optimize PDF tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Optimize Document - the documents are optimized.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.