The Import Form Data tool imports form data into documents:
Figure 1. Import Form Tool Actions Sequence
The Import Form tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Import Form Data - form data is imported into the documents.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.