The Flatten Comments and Fields tool flattens the comments and form fields of input documents into base content:
Figure 1. Flatten Comments and Fields Tool Actions Sequence
The Flatten Comments tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Flatten Comments and Fields - the comments and form fields of input documents are flattened into base content.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.