The Delete All Comments tool deletes comments from input documents:
Figure 1. Delete All Comments Tool Actions Sequence
The Delete All Comments tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Delete All Comments - all comments are deleted from specified pages in the documents.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.