The Create PDF from Text tool creates PDF files from text files:
Figure 1. Create PDF from Text Tool Actions Sequence
The Create PDF from Text tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for plain text (*.txt) source documents.
2. Create PDF from Text - the documents are converted to PDF format.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode, Do Not Ask for Passwords and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.