<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: »No topics above this level«
Follow these steps to install PDF-XChange PRO:
1. Use the link in your purchase confirmation email, or the download option on the product page here, to download an evaluation version of PDF-XChange PRO.
2. When the download is complete, click the PDFXPro9.zip file to open the containing folder. (Winzip and CnetsDownload.com have free downloads available if you require software to unzip files).
3. The PDFXPRO9.exe is displayed next to an icon. Double-click either the text or the icon to open the Run/Cancel dialog box.
4. Click Run to open the PDF-XChange PRO V9 Setup dialog box.
5. Click Install. (Please note that the first time you run the installer you will be prompted to enter your registration number/activation code. We recommend that you copy and paste this from your receipt to avoid mistakes).
6. When prompted, click Next in the PDF-XChange PRO V9 Setup dialog box.
7. Read the license agreement and select the I accept the terms in the License Agreement box, then click Next.
8. Select Custom to determine program feature parameters, or click Complete to install all program features.
9. Click Install. The software will then install on the local computer.
Note that it is not necessary to be online to install a license for PDF-XChange PRO. If you have a hard copy of your license key (for example on a USB stick) then you can simply copy it into the text box in the Registration section of PDF-XChange Editor, PDF-Tools and/or PDF-XChange Standard as required.
Please keep your serial key/activation code safe. Do not share it with other parties, as doing so constitutes an illegal breach of copyright. If we discover evidence of abuse then updates will be disabled for your account. Serial keys/activation codes found on websites offering free and illegal software distribution will be disabled immediately. We monitor such websites on a daily basis. Help us safeguard the integrity of our products to ensure that their future development is made possible. Theft of our software deprives us of investment that improves our products for the benefit of all clients.