<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: PDF-Tools V9 User Manual > Default Tools > Pages Tools >
Insert Empty Pages
The Insert Empty Pages tool inserts empty pages into input documents:
Figure 1. Insert Empty Pages Tool Actions Sequence
The Insert Empty Pages tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Insert Empty Pages - empty pages are inserted into the documents.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.