<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: PDF-Tools V9 User Manual > Default Tools > Comments Tools >
The Import Comments tool imports comments into input documents.:
Figure 1. Import Comments Tool Actions Sequence
The Import Comments tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Import Comments - comments are imported into the documents.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.