<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: PDF-Tools V9 User Manual > Default Tools > Bookmarks Tools >
The Import Bookmarks tool imports bookmarks into documents:
Figure 1. Import Bookmarks Tool Actions Sequence
The Import Bookmarks tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Import Bookmarks - bookmarks are imported into the documents.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Note that the Export Bookmarks tool can be used to export bookmarks to use in conjunction with this tool.
Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.