<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: PDF-Tools V9 User Manual > Default Tools > Links Tools >
The Delete Links tool deletes links from input documents:
Figure 1. Delete Links Tool Actions Sequence
The Delete Links tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Delete Links - all links are deleted from specified pages in the documents.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.