The Optimize PDF tool optimizes the content of input documents in order to reduce the file size:
Figure 1. Timestamp PDFs Tool Actions Sequence
The Enhance Scanned Pages tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Optimize Document - document-level timestamps are added to the documents.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.