The Insert Pages tool inserts pages from existing documents into input documents:
Figure 1. Insert Pages Tool Actions Sequence
The Insert Pages tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Insert Pages - existing document pages are specified and inserted into the source documents.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.