The Import Bookmarks from Text File tool imports bookmarks from text files into documents:
Figure 1. Import Bookmarks from Text File Tool Actions Sequence
The Import Bookmarks from Text File tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Import Bookmarks from Text File - bookmarks are imported from text files into the documents.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.