The Delete Pages tool deletes pages from input documents:
Figure 1. Delete Pages Tool Actions Sequence
The Delete Pages tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Delete Pages - specified pages of the documents are deleted.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.