Add Bates Numbering
The Add Bates Numbering tool inserts Bates numbering into input documents. Bates numbering is a dynamic way to provide identification, protection and automatic consecutive numbering within documents as they are processed/scanned. Further information on Bates numbering is available here.
Figure 1. Add Bates Numbering Tool Actions Sequence
The Add Bates Numbering tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Add Bates Numbering - Bates numbering is inserted into the documents.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.