<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: »No topics above this level«
Follow these steps to install PDF-XChange Editor:
1. Use the link in your purchase confirmation email, or the download option on the product page here, to download the free version of PDF-XChange Editor.
2. When the download is complete, click the PDFXVE9.zip file to open the containing folder. (Winzip and CnetsDownload.com have free downloads available if you require software to unzip files).
3. PDFXVE9.exe is displayed next to an icon. Double-click to launch the Open File dialog box.
4. Click Run. The PDF-XChange Editor Setup dialog box will open.
5. Click Install. (Available installation switches can be viewed/printed at this stage. Click Help for all available options and further information).
6. Click Next.
7. Read the End-User License Agreement. Select the box to accept the terms in the License Agreement. Click Next.
8. Select either Custom or Complete setup and select the installation location as desired.
9. Click Next.
10. Click Install.
Please note: when the installer is first run a prompt will ask for your registration number/activation code. We recommend copying and pasting this information from your receipt.
Please keep your serial key/activation code safe. Do not share it with other parties, as doing so constitutes an illegal breach of copyright. If we discover evidence of abuse then updates will be disabled for your account. Serial keys/activation codes found on websites offering free and illegal software distribution will be disabled immediately. We monitor such websites on a daily basis. Help us safeguard the integrity of our products to ensure that their future development is made possible. Theft of our software deprives us of investment that improves our products for the benefit of all clients.